CRAFT MAKER MEMBERSHIP + INSURANCE
Our Maker Membership + Insurance is an affordable insurance solution designed to support makers, artists, designers, curators and art installers practicing throughout Australia. Craft is able to offer competitive premiums as they are obtained on behalf of our members rather than individuals. Be part of the growing community of passionate makers and benefit from all the added benefits of being a Craft member.
Please submit the application form here. If you have not been approved through Craft's application process your insurance cover may not be valid and you may be impacted if there is a claim. This applies even if your payment has been processed.
If you have been approved from Craft, please proceed with your payment.
- Insurance package tailored to your practice
- Be profiled on the Craft Maker Directory
- Free or discounted tickets to events, workshops, masterclasses and resources
- Free access to monthly Advice Clinics. The online sessions are led by experts in their field, covering a range of topics and opportunities to upskill.
- Professional development opportunities
- 10% off purchases in-store and online at the Craft Maker Showcase (excludes exhibition artworks)
- Consideration for exhibitions and eligibility to exhibit in the Vitrine Gallery
- Eligibility to sell your work in the Maker Showcase
- Maker opportunities and updates via Craft’s eNews
- Invitations to exhibition openings
- Connect with like-minded professionals at events and receive support from peers as well as our team
Public and Product Liability Insurance coverage up to $20,000,000
Property in your Care, Custody and Control $100,000
- Professional Indemnity Cover Limit - $5,000,000
- Personal Accident
Certificates of Currency
Membership and insurance cover is valid for twelve months from the date of purchase. Membership is renewed annually via our auto-renewal subscription service. Members can update their details or cancel their subscription at any time by logging into their account or contacting email@example.com.
Following your purchase of Craft's Maker Membership + Insurance, you will be emailed a Welcome Pack, your Certificate of Currency and a letter with the details of your membership. Keep an eye on your inbox and make sure you check your junk or promotions folders!
Please note: Afterpay is not applicable to memberships.
This membership cannot be purchased as a gift, or on behalf of someone else.