In 2018 Craft have initiated a new form of tailored Professional Development by the way of Monthly Advice Clinics.
Free for members, we invite you to come along and grab a 10 minute slice of professional advice with specific focus. Plus, take the time to meet other members and browse our amazing Craft Library which is now publicly accessible for the first time in years.
"Such a wonderful initiative and I found your input really beneficial, and timely at a point where my practice is taking a different direction." February Advice Clinic Feedback
The July session is an opportunity to have your ONLINE STORE critiqued and analysed with an eye to marketplace and customer benchmarks.
- What are driving customers to your online store?
- Are you converting visitors into customers?
- Are you getting repeat customers online?
- Are you capturing abandoned carts?
- How does your aesthetic and photography match your product?
- Don’t have an online store? Where to begin!?
The panel will look at your current online presence and offer critical feedback to improve potential sales.
- Sarah Weston, Craft Victoria
- Matt Thomson, Mattt
- Lizzy Den Dulk, House of Home
Afternoon tea and coffee provided.
Free to attend, but please register here with your choice of time slot.