If you love what we do, support Craft Victoria and help us to continue promoting the excellence of the handmade.
Your donation will help us to:
• continue a full calendar of free exhibitions and public programs.
• increase our support for Victorian makers (regional and metropolitan)
• expand our capacity to promote contemporary and historical craft.
In addition to supporting the peak body for Victorian makers, you will receive:
• Monthly Craft News featuring news, events, workshops, giveaways and opportunities
• Invitations to Craft’s exhibition openings and events
• The opportunity to host private viewings and functions at Craft.
All donations over $2 are tax deductible.
You are invited to support Craft with the following amounts:
Craft Supporter: $50 - $499
Craft Champion $500 - $999
Craft Hero: $1,000 - $4,999
Craft Legend: $5,000+
Alternatively, call us on 03 9650 7775 if you would like to donate a specific amount not listed here.
Thank you for supporting us and our members.
A hand turned pendant and table lamp inspired by the planet Saturn. These sensual spheres are made from ethically sourced plantation Pine, hand stained in...View full product details
Melbourne based ceramic artist Bettina Willner-Browne holds a Bachelor of Arts from Monash University, majoring in Ceramic Design. The functional and philosophical aspects of life...View full product details
Abby Seymour’s practice spans jewellery, objects and print. Abby’s practice began as a printmaker, and the nuanced and personal line and dot patterning that characterise...View full product details