*Please note that you should only make this payment once you have been advised by Craft that your Accredited Membership application has been successful or if you are renewing a previously approved Membership.
To apply for a Craft Accredited Membership click here.
*If you were referred by a friend as part of the Craft 2016 Membership Drive — please remember to include their first and last name in the notes section of your order.
ACCREDITED MAKERS MEMBERSHIP $250
Accredited members have demonstrated experience in their field of practice, and can be either established or emerging makers.
Craft is pleased to be able to offer this Comprehensive (Public, Personal and Product) Australia wide policy rate as part of an exclusive group scheme.
External market value for this package is $1100.
Enjoy the benefits of the General Membership plus Insurance package: All you need as a professional craftsperson.
- Public and Product Liability Insurance (link)
- Personal Accident Insurance (link)
- Access to Artwork Transit Insurance (link)
- A profile on the Craft Members page
- One 30 min professional development consultation tailored to your practice (covering Exhibition & Retail Marketing) valued at $150
* Exclusive access to additional business development and industry content, including sample
templates, contracts, marketing tips.
Benefits to enjoy…
- 10% off purchases in the Craft Shop and online store (excluding periodicals)
- Invitations to exhibition openings and member discounts on public programs
- eblasts featuring news, events, workshops, grants
- Opportunity to apply to showcase work in the Craft store
- Featured listing on Craft’s “What’s On” calendar of events
- Invitation to apply to Craft’s signature festival, Craft Cubed
- A range of discounts from our Membership Partners