As part of the 2017 Craft Cubed Festival, Craft presents our annual CRAFT AND DESIGN AS A CAREER CONFERENCE!
Early Bird Tickets on sale now. Ticket price includes two days of talks, panel discussions, break out workshops. An additional $15 will get you into the evening party!
Featuring over 10 hand picked speakers including:
- PENNY MODRA – The Good Copy
- RAYNA FAHEY – Radical Crossstitch
- BIANCA MAVRICK - jeweller and designer
- CATH HOPE – Douglas & Hope
- OLIVIA POLONI - curator
- MAE FINLAYSON – textile artist and academic
- LUCY SIMPSON - contemporary Aboriginal art & design
- NATHAN JUREVICIUS - animator, illustrator and vinyl toy maker (USA)
- MARYANN TALIA PAU – 1000,000 Stars Project
This year's #CDC has been completely re-designed and re-formatted across two days with more opportunities for you to meet both your peers and your heroes.
We will explore the journeys of innovative and brave creatives and industry experts as they discuss their philosophies and perspectives on what it means to practice in today's craft and design community.
- Our infamous conference bag
- Special Advice Clinics & Workshops
- Reading Room and Craftzine Stall
- Parent and Baby space (child friendly)
- Craft Installations
- Food Trucks & Coffee Stand
- Saturday night after party ($15)
If you'd like to buy a ticket to the opt-in Nathan Jurevivius workshop, click here!
Early bird tickets on sale now.
This special price will increase closer to the date.
Over two days in the CBD
Saturday 12 August & Sunday 13 August
361 Little Lonsdale Street