If you are unhappy for whatever reason with the item you have purchased we are happy to offer a credit note. The item must be returned to us within 30 days.
Once returned you will be entitled to receive a credit note which will not include the cost of the original postage and packaging. We are not able to exchange items that appear to have been worn, washed, or are not in original condition.
International returns must be covered by the customer. We suggest using your local postal service or a courier:
- Please download, print off, and complete a returns form if you do not already have one.
- Ensure your return is well packaged, and meets all the conditions outlined below.
- Please mark 'Returned Items' clearly on the outer packaging of your parcel and most importantly ensure that the 'Return Goods' option is ticked on the customs declaration form, to prevent any import charges and taxes being applied.
- Enclose the completed Returns form with your goods, and return to the following address:
5/171 Collins Place
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- If returning footwear, please ensure the box is protected with an outer packaging layer. The box is part of the product, therefore any damage may result in the return being refused.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- If returned an item from outside Australia, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any customs charges. Craft is NOT responsible for any return custom charges made.