Craft is a not-for-profit arts organisation supporting and celebrating the practice of a number of makers working within Australia. If you are unhappy for whatever reason with the item you have purchased we are happy to offer an exchange or credit note. We do ask that the item is returned to us within 30 days of receiving it. If you do have any questions - please don't hesitate to email our lovely team via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 9650 7775.
Once returned you will be entitled to receive a credit note which will not include the cost of the original postage and packaging. We are not able to exchange items that appear to have been used, worn, washed, or are not in original condition.
International and National Returns
Returns must be covered by the customer. We suggest using your local postal service or a courier. If you have any questions - you're welcome to email us via email@example.com and we'll do our best to assist you!
- Ensure your return is well packaged, and meets all the conditions outlined below.
- Please mark 'Returned Items' clearly on the outer packaging of your parcel and most importantly if your returning your order from another country, please ensure that the 'Return Goods' option is ticked on the customs declaration form, to prevent any import charges and taxes being applied.
171 Collins Place
- All returned items must be unused, unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- If returned an item from outside Australia, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any customs charges. Craft is NOT responsible for any return custom charges made.