CRAFT MAKER MEMBERSHIP + INSURANCE
Craft Makers Membership (with Insurance)
Craft's Makers Membership + Insurance package has been supporting and celebrating makers throughout Australia for many years. A vital part of contemporary practice, you can renew or purchase your membership online at any time.
This package has been custom made for craftspeople practising in Australia and provides three main types of coverage Australiawide – Product and Public Liability, Professional Indemnity and Product in your Care, Custody and Control.
Whether making, exhibiting, selling your work, teaching workshops, installing exhibitions or shipping your work internationally, Craft’s Maker's Membership + Insurance has got you covered!
In addition to insurance, this membership welcomes you to a community of like-minded makers and creatives, giving you access to free professional development sessions, business insights, a listing on Craft’s Maker Profiles Page, and the ability to promote your events via Craft’s website.
If you'd like more information about Craft's Insurance program – just click here.
You can choose to purchase a once-yearly membership or subscribe and save with auto-renewal. An optional service, improving the continuity and ease of your insurance coverage – you can subscribe and save for 10% off your membership for the first 12 months and have confidence that you're fully covered.
*Please note, that your first purchase of this membership can only occur once you have made your application and been approved by Craft for this Membership option. If you haven’t applied please click here.
If you have been previously approved for this Membership please proceed.
As part of your Maker Membership (with Insurance) at Craft you receive the following benefits :
- Public and Product Liability Insurance coverage up to $20'000'000
- Professional Indemnity Limit coverage up to $5'000'000
- Property in your Care, Custody and Control $100'000
- A certificate of currency
- A profile on the Craft Members Directory Page
- Access to free monthly Advice Clinics
- Exclusive access to additional business development and industry content, including sample templates, contracts, marketing tips.
More Benefits to enjoy…
- 10% off purchases instore and online at Craft's Maker Showcase space.
- Invitations to exhibition openings and member discounts on public programs
- e-news about upcoming events and opportunities
- Feature your event, exhibition or workshop via our featured listings on the Craft website in our “What’s On in the World of Craft” calendar of events
Your Certificate of Currency
Following your purchase of Craft's Maker Membership + Insurance, you will be emailed a Welcome Pack, your Certificate of Currency and a letter with the details of your membership. Keep an eye on your inbox and make sure you check your junk or promotions folders!