CRAFT MAKER MEMBERSHIP + INSURANCE
MAKERS MEMBERSHIP + INSURANCE - annual fee of $250
Renew or purchase your Craft Maker Membership + Insurance (also known as Accredited Membership). Learn more about Craft's Insurance program by clicking here.
Please note that auto renewal is an option for your Maker Membership + Insurance! An entirely optional service, you can subscribe and save for 10% off your membership for the first 12 months after opting into auto renewal or continue purchasing a single membership for 12 months at full price.
*Please note, that your first purchase of this membership can only occur once you have made your application and been approved by Craft for this Membership option. If you haven’t applied please click here.
If you have been previously approved for this Membership please proceed.
Whether making and selling your work, teaching workshops, or installing exhibitions - Craft's Maker's Membership + Insurance has got you covered.
Craft is pleased to be able to offer this comprehensive (Public, Personal and Product) Australia wide policy rate as part of an exclusive group scheme.
External market value for this package is $1'100.
Enjoy the benefits of the General Membership plus Insurance package: All you need as a professional craft artist.
- Public and Product Liability Insurance coverage up to $20'000'000
- Professional Indemnity Limit coverage up to $5'000'000
- Property in your Care, Custody and Control $100'000
- A profile on the Craft Members Directory Page
- One 30 min professional development consultation tailored to your practice (covering Exhibitions & Retailing, Marketing and more) valued at $150
- Free monthly Advice Clinics
- Exclusive access to additional business development and industry content, including sample templates, contracts, marketing tips.
More Benefits to enjoy…
- 10% off purchases instore and online at Craft's retail space (excluding periodicals).
- Invitations to exhibition openings and member discounts on public programs
- e-news about upcoming events and opportunities
- Featured listing on Craft’s “What’s On in the World of Craft” calendar of events
- A range of discounts from our Membership Partners
Your Certificate of Currency
Following your purchase of Craft's Maker Membership + Insurance you will be emailed a welcome pack called 'Accredited Members' from firstname.lastname@example.org containing your Certificate of Currency and handy details of your membership. Keep an eye on your inbox and make sure you check your junk or promotions folders.